Little nature-lovers will be warm and cosy on their riverside rambles and big outdoor explorations with this Snuggle Fleece. We've crafted it from super-soft organic cotton with a fluffy fleece lining for extra toasty warmth and a fun riverlands-inspired print on the outside. The pocket on the front is great for cold hands to dive into, and the high collar will protect necks from chilly winds.
Get ready to go on a scavenger hunt, eat a picnic in the wild, discover some wild animal clues, spot a fish and go barefoot with our newest and exclusive Frugi x National Trust Range. Inspired by the National Trust '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and nature's eco-heroes, the beaver, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever. And did you know that the National Trust look after more than 3,750 km of river banks across England, Wales & Northern Ireland? Amazing!
Product code: SFA203
- Outer: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock in a beavers all over print
- Lining: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Snuggle Fleece in a soft white
- Popper fastenings at the neck for quick and easy dressing
- Turned hem and cuffs
- Pocket on the front
- Handy hanging loop at the back of the neck
- PLEASE NOTE: The all over print continues onto the back of the jumper
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Outer: Organic Cotton Interlock. Lining: Organic Cotton Fleece
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.