If you are stuck for something to make with the kids this Easter, why not try making some Scrummy yummy easter egg nests!
You will need:
- 1 normal-size box of cornflakes
- 400g milk chocolate, Organic if possible!
- 2 x 100g bags of Mini Eggs
- Bun cases
1. Pour the cornflakes into a big mixing bowl
2. Break the Organic chocolate into pieces…allow yourself 2 squares (just to make sure it’s not poisoned) melt the remaining chocolate in a microwave on a low heat, stirring every 30 seconds
3. Pour the yummy melted chocolate into the bowl and mix with the cereal.
4. When mixed and all the cereal is covered with chocolate, spoon the mixture into bun cases and press down in the middle of each to create a place for the eggs
5. Not-so carefully open the bag of mini eggs, if one or two fall out you MUST eat these, they will be far too damaged to use. Press two or three Mini Eggs into each nest.
6. Leave to set for at least 2 hours (or less if refrigerated)
7. Eat! But not too many; you don’t want to spoil your tea!