Hip Hip Hooray!
It’s our 10th Birthday and we’re getting ready to PARTY!
Amongst the miles of bunting and giant pom-poms we thought we’d try our hand at making some party masks out of some fun Frugi characters.
Of course once we had done our Blue Peter, ‘here are 3 we made earlier’ moment, we couldn’t wait to try them out! What do you think of our creations modelled below?! We liked them so much we didn’t want to take them off!
If you and your little ones want to try your hand at making these masks then just follow these 5 easy steps for all fun and games!
- Download the images linked below and print them off
- Stick your chosen image to some card
- Safely cut out around the image
- Attach some string on either side of the mask to fit around your head
- Put on the mask and have some fabulous Frugi fun!
For more fun activities to do with kids, read our blog – 101 indoor activities to do with kids.