Arrive in a plane, jump into a kayak and paddle off to find an uninhabited beach!
Our latest collection is inspired by island life on the Isles of Scilly; a beautiful archipelago just 28 miles off the Cornish coast!
With dazzling golden beaches and fields brimming with beautiful wild flowers, the Isles Of Scilly is a shining gem right on Frugi’s doorstep!
Alice, Trish and Katie from our design team left in the early hours to travel on an adventure from Penzance to the Isles Of Scilly.
- Sketchbooks and pencils
- A map of the islands
- Camping gear
- Snacks for the journey (very important!)
Exploring and Sketching
The design team had so much fun exploring the islands came back bursting with ideas for our latest collection, from watching puffins assemble on the rocks to sketching wild flowers and sea thrifts, there was so much to inspire!
Their favourite things were...
- The Minke Whale and dolphin sightings from the deck of the Scillonian boat.
- Spotting a magical Golden Pheasant
- Drawing boats of every shape and size
- The beautiful turquoise seas
- Tasting over 30 flavours of ice creams being sold at Troytown!
- Seeing a tractor taking the boats across the beach on a trailer and into the sea.
- Spending the day on a little boat, island hopping (the skipper had a supply of sweeties for sea sickness)
- Seeing the helicopter land on the helipad on Tresco Island