Featuring detailed embroidery of colourful minibeasts, our Alfie Raglan Top is perfect for any budding horticulturalists and mini entomologists! These delicate designs come from original hand-painted illustrations inspired by Kew Gardens and all that thrives there. We've crafted this long-sleeved kids' top from organic cotton, making it soft and gentle next to the skin - with no nasty chemicals. The stretchy rib neckband and cuffs have a touch of elastane for a comfy fit, and we've added poppers on sizes up to 4 years for easier dressing. Discover more in our limited-edition, Frugi x Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew collection.
Product code: TTS340
- Main: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock
- Neckband: Made from 95% Organic Cotton Rib and 5% stretchy Elastane
- Soft, breathable and gentle against the skin
- In a soft white
- Contrasting sage green raglan sleeves
- Nature-inspired Meadow print by local Kew artist Anni Callaghan
- Sizes up to 4 years: Popper fastenings on the front
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Find me in the shop at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew in London!
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.