Little Swim Legionnaires Hat
Help to protect your little one from the harmful sun's rays with this sun-safe Little Swim Legionnaires Hat from our Swimwear collection. The fixed foam peak and neck cover are perfect for helping to keep their face, neck and ears shaded, and the elasticated back ensures a comfy fit. Inspired by the real-life creatures and mythical legends found in the depths of the sea, the What Lies Below themed print coordinates with our matching Little Sun Safe Suit to create a set that's ready for the beach or pool - and perfect for their summer holidays!
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this swim hat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
• Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• This fabric has a UPF 50+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
• In a What Lies Below all over print
• Elasticated back for a great fit
• Flat seams for extra comfort
• This hat will provide protection against solar ultraviolet radiation and conforms to BS 8466 (applies to babies over 6 months only)
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim hat
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• The hat will only provide protection to areas directly covered by the hat and, to a lesser extent, areas shaded from the sun. Shaded areas of the face and neck and other exposed areas of the body should be protected by a high factor sun cream.
• The hat does not replace the use of sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• Protect babies - they are particularly vulnerable. Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
Material: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane