Nora Reusable Sanitary Pads Trial Kit
Super soft and super absorbent, this Trial Kit from Bloom & Nora is a great alternative to disposable sanitary pads! Made with a fab stain repellent microfibre inner, these reusable pads have a clever binding to prevent leaks and popper fastening tabs to help keep them secure and in place. In four different sizes, this Nora pack is an ideal introduction to reusable sanitary pads and includes a handy bag with two compartments for storing both used and unused pads, perfect for when you are out and about! With a waterproof outer fabric that's made from recycled polyester, this trial kit saves approximately two plastic bottles from landfill, how amazing is that!?
- Inner: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Microfibre
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a fun and colourful Lady Garden design (*prints may vary from the product images)
- Oeko-Tex certified, chemical-free and eco-friendly
- Reuse again & again... & again!
- Mini: 21cm long approx. Holds up to 40ml
- Midi: 26cm long approx. Holds up to 50ml
- Maxi: 29cm long approx. Holds up to 125ml
- Mighty: 32cm long approx. Holds up to 140ml
- Bag: 30cm x 16.5cm x 0.5cm approx.
- Made in Scotland, UK
- Works just like a disposable!
- Secure in place using the popper fastenings
- Make sure to change every 4-5 hours
- If possible, rinse well after use
- Pop in the handy waterproof bag until ready to wash!
To find out more and discover the full range, vist bloomandnora.com or read our blog here
Material: Top Layer: Brushed Nylon. Inner: Polyester, Base fabric: Recycled Polyester with Polyurethane membrane