Childhoods are full of adventures, so make sure your little one is ready for the day ahead with this backpack. Coordinates with our Puddle Busters range.
We've added a super-duper handy detachable rein that can be clipped on and off of the D-ring on the back to help keep them from walking off too far. The ideal size for all their essentials, this backpack for toddlers has a small snack pocket on the front and a large main pocket that's big enough to fit our matching Splish Splash Steel Bottle
inside. The two zip fastenings are made from 100% recycled plastics, and we've improved the name badge on the back to be a direct print on the fabric rather than a patch - creating less waste!
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made the outer fabric and lining of this toddler rucksack from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• In a cheerful Puffin Puddles all over print
• Contrasting Bumblebee Yellow trims
• Adjustable chest and shoulder straps
• Clear plastic buckle, clip and strap adjusters made from 50% Recycled Plastic and 50% Conventional Plastic
• Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Frugi branded silicone zip pulls
• Detachable rein
• Padded back for extra comfort
• Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
• Cloud shaped name print
• Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
• Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
• 20cm x 24cm x 8cm approx.
• Coordinates with ourand Coordinates with our
Back To School Collections
• PLEASE NOTE: This bag is not waterproof
• Love the planet you play on
• This product meets EN 13210-2:2020
• IMPORTANT: This product is only suitable for a child that can walk completely unaided.
• When using the rein, this product is only recommended for use up to 48 months.
• WARNING: Never leave your child unattended whilst using this product.
• WARNING: Be aware of the danger when using reins near automatic doors, escalators etc.
Instructions for use:
• When using the rein please ensure the straps are closed and adjusted to fit the child.
• The rein should be attached ONLY to the loop.
• Keep out of child's reach when not in use.
• Before use check straps and fastenings for signs of damage.
• DO NOT USE if the straps or fastenings are damaged.
100% RPET 600D/PU. Lining: 100% RPET 210D/PU