Rainy Days Coat
Meet our brand NEW star of Rainy Days! This longer-length and unlined waterproof kids' coat is ideal for spring showers and for layering up on chilly days. From our bestselling Puddle Busters range, this coat has fully welded seams and a full-length zip and popper fastening to help keep the rain out and your little one dry and comfy. With hook and loop fastening cuffs to ensure a great fit, a stretchy elasticated and detachable hood for better visibility and storm flap pockets that are deep enough for the biggest adventures. Featuring a playful Camper Blue Star design that's perfect for teaming with our coordinating Puddle Buster Trousers and Wellington Boots to create a wet weather outfit that's ready for puddle-jumping.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this coat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover!
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Fluorocarbon free
• Fully welded seams
• Non-padded and unlined, perfect for spring showers and for layering up on colder days!
• Waterproof rating: 10,000HH
• Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• Detachable 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
• Elasticated hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Adjustable soft touch hook and loop cuffs for a good fit
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic with chin guard
• Storm placket with double closure to protect against the elements
• Two handy storm flap pockets on the front for storing little treasures
• Reflective print details
• Sleeve lining for easy dressing
• Dipped hem at the back to keep bottoms warm and dry
• Handy hanging loop
• Coordinates with our Puddle Buster outerwear range and back to school collections
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this coat
• In sizes up to 12 years!
• PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester