Bloomers Reusable Sanitary Pads Trial Kit
Super soft and beautifully designed, this Trial Kit from Bloom & Nora is a fab alternative to disposable sanitary pads! Made with an absorbent bamboo inner that's soft and delicate against your skin, these reusable pads have clever bindings to prevent leaks and popper fastening tabs to keep them in place. In four different sizes, this Bloomers pack is an ideal introduction into the world of reusable sanitary pads and includes a handy bag with two compartments for storing both used and unused pads, great for when you are on the go! With a waterproof outer fabric that's made from recycled polyester, this trial kit saves approximately two plastic bottles from landfill, how amazing is that!?
- Inner: Made from 70% Bamboo and 30% Cotton Microfibre
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a fun and colourful Lady Garden design (*prints may vary from the product images)
- Oeko-Tex certified, chemical-free and eco-friendly
- Reuse again & again... & again!
- Mini: 21cm long approx. Holds up to 65ml
- Midi: 26cm long approx. Holds up to 90ml
- Maxi: 29cm long approx. Holds up to 170ml
- Mighty: 32cm long approx. Holds up to 195ml
- Bag: 30cm x 16.5cm x 0.5cm approx.
- Made in Scotland, UK
- Works just like a disposable!
- Secure in place using the popper fastenings
- Make sure to change every 4-5 hours
- If possible, rinse well after use
- Pop in the handy waterproof bag until ready to wash!
To find out more and discover the full range, vist bloomandnora.com or read our blog here
Material: Top Layer: 70% Viscose made from Bamboo fibres, 30% Cotton. Inner: Polyester, Base fabric: Recycled Polyester with Polyurethane membrane