The National Trust Pack A Snack Lunch Bag
Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the many woodlands in the charity's care, our Pack A Snack Lunch Bag is an essential for all mini adventurers when exploring the outdoors! With a foil lining to help keep food fresh, the main pocket is large enough to fit our Splish Splash Steel Bottles in too. Perfect for school, this lunch bag coordinates with our Adventurer's Backpack and Crafty Pencil Case. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 3 plastic bottles to make our Pack A Snack Lunch Bag!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Main Pocket Inner: Foil lining with foam inserts
- In a colourful and fun woodland inspired all over print with contrasting teal and red trims
- Carry handle and cloud name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Wipe clean
- 21cm x 18cm x 7cm approx.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Material: Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester. Lining: Reflective Foil