The National Trust Adventurers Backpack
Perfect for packing up all their tools, ready to explore the great outdoors! In a colourful Garden print, this Adventurer's Backpack has a large main pocket that is big enough to fit A4 books and folders, as well as your little one's essentials like our coordinating Pack A Snack Lunch Bag and Crafty Pencil Case. Ideal for back to school, this kids' bag has an adjustable chest strap, padded shoulder straps and a soft, padded back for an extra comfortable fit. The handy internal clip is a great place to attach wallets, purses or keys for safekeeping, and the two stretchy side pockets fit our Splish Splash Bottle perfectly.
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
Protecting the planet children play on, we've made this kids' backpack from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• In a colourful garden inspired print with contrasting true red trims
• Two zip compartments with Frugi branded silicone zip pulls
• Clear plastic buckle, clip and strap adjusters made from 50% Recycled Plastic and 50% Conventional Plastic
• Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
• Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
• Cloud shaped name print
• Wipe clean
• 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
• Capacity: 9 litres
• WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
• This bag is not waterproof
• We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester