Ready for colourful, out-of-this-world adventures! Our brand-new classic and retro style Super Satchel Backpack is jam-packed with clever features and designs. The main pocket has two sections that are big enough to hold A4 books, folders or a laptop, making it the perfect kids' school bag. The clever, multi-wear straps allow the bag to be worn either on the shoulder or as a crossbody bag, or worn as a traditional backpack - with an adjustable chest strap, padded and adjustable shoulder straps and a padded back for a super comfy fit. Plus, the handy internal clip is ideal for your little one to attach their purses or wallets for safekeeping, and the stretchy side pocket is great for popping reusable flasks and bottles.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made the outer fabric and lining of this kids' rucksack from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• In a bold Pacific Aqua with colourful Rainbow prints
• Contrasting Bonfire Orange and Indigo Blue trims
• Adjustable chest, shoulder and crossbody straps
• Clear plastic buckle, clip and strap adjusters made from 50% Recycled Plastic and 50% Conventional Plastic
• Zip fastening pocket on the front
• Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Frugi branded silicone zip pulls
• Padded back for extra comfort
• Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
• Cloud shaped name print
• Reflective detailing on the flap
• Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
• 37cm x 27cm x 12cm approx.
• Capacity: 10 litres
• Coordinates with our Explorer Outerwear Range and
• WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
• Love the planet you play on
• This bag is not waterproof
• We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester
Product code: BAA207
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.