Perfect for spotting birds, paddling in the sea or for exploring rockpools, our Olly Outfit is inspired by the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ activities and celebrates the wildlife that lives along the many miles of coastline in the charity's care! Featuring sweet Puffin character appliqués, this 2-piece set includes a short-sleeved top with a handy envelope neckline and matching bottoms. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
Product code: OFS107
- Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
- Super-duper soft and cosy
- Top: In a gorgeous bumblebee yellow Breton stripe
- Bottoms: In a fun puffin inspired all over print
- Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib cuffs and elasticated waistband for a comfy fit
- Cut4cloth: Sizes up to 4 years are designed to fit over fluffy cloth nappies
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.