The perfect companion for every young explorer! We've made our brand-new Theo Ted Fleece Jacket from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles so that it doesn't just keep your kid warm and cosy but is helping the planet too. In a bold Camper Blue with an Indigo Blue protective shoulder panel, this long-sleeved kids' jacket has a full-length zip fastening for popping on in a flash. The cosy hood is ideal for pulling up on windy days, and the zip fastening pockets on the front are deep enough for the biggest adventures.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made this kids' fleece from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Main: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Shoulder Panel: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a soft peached finish
- Hood Lining & Bindings: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Single Jersey
- Super-soft, cosy and warm
- In a Camper Blue and Indigo Blue design
- Adventure badge on the front
- Long zip pull to help make dressing and zipping up easier
- Two zip fastening pockets
- 3-piece hood for a fab fit
- Hanging loop at the back of the neck
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this jacket!
- PLEASE NOTE: Remove when baby is sleeping
- PLEASE NOTE: The back of this kids' fleece is plain
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester Fleece
Product code: JKA204
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.