The National Trust Creature Top
Crafted from the softest organic cotton making it wonderfully cosy and breathable, this short-sleeved Creature Top is perfect for your little one's warm-weather adventures in the garden or for playtimes at the park! With a sweet Apple and worm character appliqué on the front, this indigo blue kid's top has a stretchy rib neckband and popper fastenings on the shoulder of sizes up to 4 years to help make dressing easy-breezy. Pair with our matching Reversible Shorts to create a ready-for-anything outfit, and don't forget to pop on our coordinating Snuggle Fleece on chillier days.
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
• Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
• Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib neckband for added comfort and a great fit
• Soft and gentle against the skin
• In a garden inspired design
• Sizes 0 to 4 years: Popper fastenings on the shoulder for easy dressing
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
Material: Organic Cotton Interlock