This sun-safe Little Swim Legionnaires Hat from our Swimwear collection is ideal for protecting your little one from the harmful sun's rays. The fixed foam peak and neck cover are great for helping to keep their face and neck shaded, and the elasticated back ensures a great fit. The nautical Aqua Cobalt Stripe coordinates with our matching Little Sun Safe Suit to create a set that's ready for the beach or pool, perfect for holidays!
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made this swim hat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
• Made from 85% Recycled Polyester and 15% stretchy Elastane
• This fabric has a UPF 50+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
• In an Aqua Cobalt Stripe design
• Elasticated back for a great fit
• Flat seams for extra comfort
• This hat will provide protection against solar ultraviolet radiation and conforms to BS 8466 (applies to babies over 6 months only)
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim hat
• Love the planet you play on
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• The hat will only provide protection to areas directly covered by the hat and, to a lesser extent, areas shaded from the sun. Shaded areas of the face and neck and other exposed areas of the body should be protected by a high factor sun cream.
• The hat does not replace the use of sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• Protect babies - they are particularly vulnerable. Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
Material: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Elastane
Product code: HAS203