Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited via the Websites. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by the Websites when you visit certain parts of the Websites and/or when you use certain features of the Websites. Details of the cookies used by the Websites are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited, or us||Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11953610 whose registered office is at Units 2 & 2a Indian Queens Industrial Estate, Indian Queens, St. Columb, England, TR9 6TF.|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Websites and is not either (i) employed by Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited and accessing the Websites in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Websites||the websites at www.morlandssheepskin.co.uk, www.welovefrugi.com; www.celticandco.com; www.turtle-doves.co.uk; www.kettlewellcolours.co.uk and any sub-domains of these sites .|
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 48 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Websites. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Websites;
Third party websites and services
10. Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Websites. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of the Websites.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Websites
18. To use all features and functions available on the Websites, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £5.
21. Data security is of great importance to Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via the Websites.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Websites.
25. All Cookies used by the Websites are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Websites places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Websites may not function fully or as intended.
27. The Websites may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Websites more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Morlands (Glastonbury) Limited by email at [email protected]