Your confidence in our website, your privacy and internet security is really important to us, so we've put together some advice to help keep you safe and in control when you shop online.
YOUR PASSWORD SECURITY:
Remembering passwords can be tricky but setting effective and secure passwords on all the sites you use is vital in combating possible fraudulent activity using your personal details.
- Avoid using the same password for each of your online accounts. Multiple passwords keep you safer
- Use a mix of numbers and characters, and something that's very personal to you
- Try to mix upper- and lower-case letters and numbers in your password
YOUR PAYMENT SECURITY:
- welovefrugi.com maintains the highest levels of security. We take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.
- You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.welovefrugi.com in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
- Using an unsecured network in a public place can be risky as unauthorised people may try to intercept anything you're doing online.
- Only connect to secure wireless networks that you trust.
- Our checkout process uses Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SecureCode™. and American Express SafeKey SM. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.