To help make our vision of 'A world without waste' a reality, we've created these brand-new Frugi patches for repairing your kid's clothes - ideal for popping over small holes or covering up stains to help them last longer. We've made this 3-pack of sew-on patches from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles with a cotton backing. And for maximum sustainability, they can be sewn into place, making them easy to transfer to other clothes or items once they become unwearable. The three designs come in the shape of a rainbow, cloud and planet that are perfect for adding a pop of Frugi colour to their jeans, tops, jackets, dungarees, backpacks and more. Ideal for fun customisations too!
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made these kids' repair patches from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Yarn
- Backing: Made from 100% Cotton
- Sustainable sew-on repair patches for clothes and more!
- Handy 3-pack
- Fun and colourful Frugi designs
- Rainbow: 7cm x 3.8cm approx.
- Cloud: 7cm x 4.5cm approx.
- Planet: 5.2cm x 5cm approx.
- WARNING! Keep needles out of children's reach when sewing
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester Yarn, Cotton Backing
Product code: ACA216