Meet our best-selling, waterproof coat from our Puddle Buster range, perfect for light showers, torrential downpours and everything else in between. We've crafted our Puddle Buster Coat from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic with fully welded seams to help keep the rain out and your little adventurer dry. The stretchy cuffs and polar fleece-lined inner will ensure that they are warm and cosy too. Featuring a bright and playful design, this kids' coat has a handy zip and popper fastening on the front for easy-breezy dressing. And the 3-piece hood has an elasticated front for better visibility.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made this kids' waterproof coat from post-consumer recycled plastic - for less landfill and more raincover. It takes approximately 20 recycled plastic bottles to create a Puddle Buster Coat in 5-6 years.
Product code: OWA205
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Fluorocarbon and PFC-free
- Fully welded seams
- Non-padded, perfect for spring showers and torrential downpours!
- Waterproof rating: 10,000HH
- In fun and colourful Frugi designs
- Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
- 3-piece, elasticated hood
- Elasticated cuffs
- Full-length zip fastening
- Chin guard
- Storm placket with double closure
- Two handy storm flap pockets
- Reflective print details
- Sleeve lining for easy dressing
- Dipped hem
- Handy hanging loop
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Love the planet you play on
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.