Crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, our Snow and Ski Mittens don't just keep your kid's hands warm and dry. They're also helping to protect our planet too! We've made the outer fabric from a clever weave that helps to prevent rips, and the cosy wadding and fleece lining will keep little adventurers toasty when exploring the great outdoors. In our colourful design that's perfect for outfitting with our matching Snow and Ski Salopettes and Snow and Ski Coat - the handy clips on the side can be attached to the loops on the coat sleeves!
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made these kids' ski mittens from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover.
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Wadding: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Polar Fleece
- Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the mittens!
- In a bold all over print
- Camper Blue fleece lining
- Elasticated cuffs
- Glove clips to help keep the pair safely together - can also attach to our matching Snow and Ski Coat
- Grippy textured palms
- Coordinates with our Snow and Ski outerwear collection
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash these kids' gloves
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester
Product code: ACA207