Crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, our Snow and Ski Mittens don't just keep your kid's hands warm and dry - they're helping to protect our planet too! We've made the outer fabric from a clever weave that prevents rips and tears, and the cosy wadding and fleece lining will keep little adventurers toasty during chilly explorations. The bold and bright designs are great for standing out from the crowd and outfitting with our matching Snow and Ski Coat and Salopettes - the handy clips on the sides attach to the loops on the coat sleeves!
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made these kids' ski mittens from post-consumer recycled plastic - for less landfill and more raincover.
Product code: ACA207
- Main Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Palm: Made from 100% Polyester with a waterproof PU coating
- Wadding: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Polar Fleece
- Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the mittens!
- In fun and colourful designs
- Elasticated cuffs
- Handy glove clips
- Grippy textured palms
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash these kids' gloves
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Love the planet you play on
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.