The National Trust Sid Applique T-shirt
Get ready for a homegrown adventure with our Sid Appliqué T-shirt, perfect for your mini garden lover! In a fresh Fjord Green Stripe design with a colourful Garden appliqué on the front, the organic cotton of this short-sleeved kids' top is super soft and breathable, and the stretchy rib neckband creates a comfy fit when exploring the great outdoors. Outfit with our matching Reversible Shorts to create a ready-for-anything set, and don't forget to pop on our coordinating Snuggle Fleece for keeping warm on chilly days.
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
• Made from Organic Cotton Interlock
• Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib neckband for an extra comfortable fit
• Soft and gentle against the skin
• In a garden inspired design
• Sizes 0 to 4 years: Popper fastenings on the shoulder for easy dressing
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
Material: Organic Cotton Interlock