Ted Fleece Snuggle Suit
We've made our Ted Fleece Snuggle Suit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, so it's not only helping to keep your baby warm and cosy on their outdoor adventures, but it is also helping to protect the planet too. Featuring a bold Camper Rainbow Stripe design, this all-in-one suit for babies and toddlers has a snuggly organic cotton lined hood and full-length zip fastening on the front to make popping it on and off easier. Plus, on sizes up to 12 months, we have included integrated fold-over foot cuffs and mittens to keep little ones warmer on chilly days. Great for babywearing too!
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made this baby pramsuit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
Twinning: Perfect for matching with our coordinating Toasty Ted Fleece Jacket for toddlers and kids!
- Main: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Hood Lining: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Single Jersey in a Bonfire Orange
- Cuffs: Made from 95% Organic Cotton Rib and 5% stretchy Elastane in an Indigo Blue
- Super-duper soft and snuggly
- In a colourful Camper Rainbow Stripe
- 3-piece hood for a great fit
- Zip fastening on the front with internal zip and chin guard with popper fastenings
- Handy hanging loop
- Newborn to 12 months: Fold-back mittens and foot cuffs
- Cut4cloth: Sizes up to 3 years are designed to fit over cloth nappies
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this pramsuit!
- PLEASE NOTE: The stripe design continues onto the back of the suit
- PLEASE NOTE: Remove when baby is sleeping
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester Fleece