TotsBots All-in-one Reusable Nappy
Now available in three fun Frugi designs, this all-in-one cloth nappy from TotsBots is a great alternative to disposables! Ideal from birth all the way to potty, this reusable nappy has adjustable popper fastenings on the front to help the nappy grow with your little one. With a soft bamboo inner that's perfect for absorbing liquids and stitch-free leg seams to stop any pesky leaks, this nappy has a fab waterproof outer fabric that's made from recycled polyester. Two plastic bottles are saved from landfill with every EasyFit nappy, how amazing is that!?
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Inner: Made from 45% Rayon Bamboo, 43% Recycled Polyester and 12% Polypropelene
- Oeko-Tex certified, chemical-free and eco-friendly
- Reuse again & again... & again!
- One size: 8lbs - 35lbs
- Buzzy Bee: In a classic Frugi design with soft white fastenings
- Happy Days: In a much-loved print with red fastenings
- Mushroom Town: In a vintage Frugi print with yellow fastenings
- Adjustable velcro fastening on the front for a fab and comfy fit
- Stretchy elasticated back and leg openings for extra comfort with leak-free protection
- Inner folds out for quicker drying
- Made in Scotland, UK
- Works just like a disposable!
- Simply lay the nappy out
- Pop a liner in the centre
- Place your little one's bum on top
- Lift the front of the nappy up and over
- Use the velcro fastenings to secure
- Check and double-check the fit
- Make sure to change every 4-6 hours or when little one poos!
We're in love with their colourful and fun designs, their environmental ethics and their mission to make the world a nappier place! They really are the perfect fit for Frugi! To find out more and discover the full TotsBots range vist totsbots.com
Did you know? Our baby & toddler clothing, up to 4 years, is cleverly designed to fit over fluffy cloth bums... Hooray!
Material: Outer: Recycled Polyester with PU backing, Inner: 1. 80% Viscose from Bamboo Fibres and 20% Polyester, 2. Polyester. Leg Panel: Polypropylene.