This bucket-style Harbour Swim Hat has a wide brim to help keep your kid's head, face, and ears shaded from the sun's harmful rays and is made with fabric that has a UPF 50+ rating.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this sun-safe swim hat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Product code: HAS108
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a soft fuzzy peached finish
- This fabric has a UPF 50+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
- In a bright and fun Frugi print
- Quick drying - ideal for being in and out of the water!
- This hat will provide protection against solar ultraviolet radiation and conforms to BS 8466 (applies to babies over 6 months only)
- PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
- Sun exposure causes skin damage.
- The hat will only provide protection to areas directly covered by the hat and, to a lesser extent, areas shaded from the sun. Shaded areas of the face and neck and other exposed areas of the body should be protected by a high factor sun cream.
- The hat does not replace the use of sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
- Protect babies - they are particularly vulnerable. Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
- Keep babies out of the sun.
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.