Little Adventurers Backpack
Childhoods are full of adventures, so make sure your little one is ready for the day ahead with this backpack. Coordinates with our Puddle Busters range.
We've added a super-duper handy detachable rein that can be clipped on and off of the D-ring on the back to help keep them from walking off too far. The ideal size for all their essentials, this backpack for toddlers has a small snack pocket on the front and a large main pocket that's big enough to fit our matching Splish Splash Steel Bottleinside. The two zip fastenings are made from 100% recycled plastics, and we've improved the name badge on the back to be a direct print on the fabric rather than a patch - creating less waste!
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made the outer fabric and lining of this toddler rucksack from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
• Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
• In a cheerful Puffin Puddles all over print
• Contrasting Bumblebee Yellow trims
• Adjustable chest and shoulder straps
• Clear plastic buckle, clip and strap adjusters made from 50% Recycled Plastic and 50% Conventional Plastic
• Zips made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Frugi branded silicone zip pulls
• Detachable rein
• Padded back for extra comfort
• Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
• Cloud shaped name print
• Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
• Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
• 20cm x 24cm x 8cm approx.and Coordinates with our
- Back To School Collections
• PLEASE NOTE: This bag is not waterproof
• This product meets EN 13210-2:2020
• IMPORTANT: This product is only suitable for a child that can walk completely unaided.
• When using the rein, this product is only recommended for use up to 48 months.
• WARNING: Never leave your child unattended whilst using this product.
• WARNING: Be aware of the danger when using reins near automatic doors, escalators etc.
Instructions for use:
• When using the rein please ensure the straps are closed and adjusted to fit the child.
• The rein should be attached ONLY to the loop.
• Keep out of child's reach when not in use.
• Before use check straps and fastenings for signs of damage.
• DO NOT USE if the straps or fastenings are damaged.
100% RPET 600D/PU. Lining: 100% RPET 210D/PU
Product code: BAA204