Dive deep below the waves and discover all the amazing features of this Sun Safe Set - perfect for summer holiday adventures and days spent at the beach! Ideal for helping to protect your kid from the harmful sun's rays, this 2-piece kids' swimming set has a high neckline, long sleeves and long shorts to help keep their elbows, knees and neck covered and protected. With a cheerful Whale character print on the front, the long-sleeved rash vest - with a Pacific Aqua body and contrasting Cobalt Blue sleeves - compliments the Fishing for Rainbows printed bottoms perfectly.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this kids' surf set from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Little Sun Safe Suit and Little Coral Swimsuit for babies and toddlers!
• Made from 85% Recycled Polyester and 15% stretchy Elastane
• This fabric has a UPF 40+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
• Comfy elasticated waistband
• This sun safe garment conforms to European Standard EN13758-2 UPF 40+ to keep delicate skin safe by blocking the harmful rays of the sun
• UV protection factor blocks the harmful rays of the sun and provides UVA and UVB protection
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim set!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Elastane
Product code: SWS211
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
Returns have now been extended until 31st January 2024.