Our longer-length and unlined Rainy Days Coat has fully welded seams and is waterproof up to 10,000HH, making it ideal for both light showers and torrential downpours. From our best-selling Puddle Busters range, this kids' raincoat has a full-length zip and popper fastening on the front to help keep the rain out and is unlined for easy layering on chilly days. We've crafted it from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and features our bold and colourful print. With hook and loop fastening cuffs to ensure a great fit, a stretchy elasticated and detachable hood for better visibility and storm flap pockets deep enough for your little one's big adventures.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made this coat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover.
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Fluorocarbon and PFC-free
• Fully welded seams
• Non-padded and unlined, perfect for spring showers and for layering up on colder days!
• Waterproof rating: 10,000HH
• Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• Detachable 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
• Elasticated hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Adjustable soft touch hook and loop cuffs for a good fit
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic with chin guard
• Storm placket with double closure to protect against the elements
• Two handy storm flap pockets on the front for storing little treasures
• Reflective print details
• Dipped hem at the back to keep bottoms warm and dry
• Handy hanging loop
• Coordinates with our Puddle Busters outerwear range and back to school collections
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this coat
• PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item
• Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester
Product code: OWA206