Lightweight, shower-resistant and super warm! We've crafted our quilted Reversible Toasty Trail Jacket from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and a durable water repellent and PFC-free finish that helps prevent stains and keep it looking great, adventure after adventure. Featuring our bold bright print on one side, this reversible kids' coat has a comfy layer of inner wadding plus an elasticated hem and cuffs to help keep in the warmth. This puffer-style jacket is ideal for unexpected showers as it rolls up into a matching drawstring bag for easier storage when out and about. Pair with our coordinating Explorer Wellington Boots.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made this jacket from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover.
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a warm and cosy wadding
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the jacket!
• Warmth rating: **** Mid insulation – Ideal for colder days when it’s a bit nippy out!
• Contrasting Fjord Green trims
• 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
• Elasticated hem and cuffs for to keep the cold out
• Reversible zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Handy zip pull and guard to protect little chins
• Recycled Polyester fleece lined pockets
• Reflective print details
• Coordinates with our Toasty Trail outerwear range and back to school collections
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this jacket
• PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item
• Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester
Product code: OWA208