Featuring prints from hand-painted illustrations inspired by the rich botanical heritage of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, our 100% organic cotton baby muslin cloths are soft, breathable, absorbent and gentle against delicate newborn skin. An everyday essential, they're perfect for mucky messes and have an (almost) endless list of uses, from a burping cloth to a changing matt to an impromptu game of peek-a-boo. In a handy 2-pack, these Lovely Muslins from our limited-edition, Frugi x Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew collection showcase a Meadow design of beautiful blooms and foliage.
Product code: ACS308
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton Muslin
- Nature-inspired print by local Kew artist Anni Callaghan
- Machine washable
- 65cm x 65cm approx.
- Looking for a new baby gift or baby shower gift? Coordinates with our matching Kew Gardens Dungaree Gift Set and Kew Gardens Lovable Babygrow
- PLEASE NOTE: Do not leave with baby when they're sleeping
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Find me in the shop at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew in London!
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.