Calling all budding horticulturalists and mini entomologists! Our brand-new Mattie Appliqué Top features beautifully detailed prints and appliqués of insects and bugs from hand-painted designs inspired by Kew Gardens and all that thrives there. Little ones will love spotting the snail on the sleeve and the beetle peeking out of the leaf-shaped pocket. We've made this long-sleeved baby and toddler top from 100% snuggly soft organic cotton grown by farmers we trust. And we've added popper fastenings on the shoulder of sizes up to 4 years for easier dressing. Discover more in our limited-edition, Frugi x Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew collection.
Product code: TTS337
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock
- Soft, breathable and gentle against the skin
- In a Fresh Mint Stripe
- Nature-inspired Bugs designs by local Kew artist Anni Callaghan
- Leaf-shaped patch pocket on the front
- Sizes up to 4 years: Popper fastenings on the shoulder
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Find me in the shop at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew in London!
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.