Get your little explorer ready for the day ahead with our Adventurers Backpack! With lots of space for all their essentials, the main pocket is large enough to fit A4 books and folders as well as our coordinating and . Great for back to school, this bag has an adjustable chest strap, shoulder straps and a padded back for extra comfort and two stretchy side pockets that fit our perfectly. The outer fabric is made from post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 7 plastic bottles to make our Adventurers Backpack!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Available in lots of fun and colourful Frugi prints
- Dragons: Inspired by the urban legend of a dragon seen perched atop Edinburgh castle in 1558, this bag has contrasting Ginger Red trims
- Hedgehogs: Inspired by the creatures that are small, round and famously covered in spines, this bag has contrasting Foxglove Pink trims
- Rainbow Stars: Inspired by the magic of stargazing at night, this bag has contrasting Shore Blue trims
- Rainbow Whales: Inspired by the small Minke Whales found in the waters surrounding Scotland, this bag has contrasting Soft Sunflower trims
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Cloud shaped name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Wipe clean
- 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
- Capacity: 9 litres
- Coordinates with our and
- WARNING: Not suitable for kids under 3 years
- These bags are not waterproof
- We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester
- Wipe clean only with a damp cloth
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE WARNING Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.