Sidney Stretch Snood
Super stretchy, lightweight and breathable, our Sidney Snood is the perfect accessory for your little explorer's adventures! This snood can be worn in lots of different ways: either as a scarf when it's chilly out, a handy headband, hat or as a face covering.
- Made from 95% Organic Cotton Jersey and 5% stretchy Elastane
- Bengal Bay Deep: Inspired by one of the world's largest marine ecosystems - can you spot the rare pink dolphins?
- Chameleon Party: Don't blend in, stand out from the crowd!
- Deep Pink Rainbow Walks: Inspired by majestic Indian elephants that can be seen walking with their little ones
- Indigo Farm: Inspired by India's amazing agriculture and fantastic farming!
- Jewel India: Inspired by the myriad of colours and culture found during an Indian summer
- Sea Blue Tiger: Inspired by the roaring big cats of India
- Multi-functional tube
- Great all year round!
- 23cm x 40cm approx.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Government's advice is that children under the age of 3 years or those who are immunocompromised should not be wearing face masks or coverings
Material: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane Jersey
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283