The National Trust Warm Up Welly Liner
Keep tiny toes toasty when on night-time nature walks with our cosy Warm Up Welly Liners! Inspired by the '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places, this new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! Made from recycled plastic bottles, these welly socks are perfect for pairing with our matching Puddle Buster Coat and Wellies to create a fab outerwear set for your little one's adventures. Every purchase from our supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Super-duper soft and snuggly
- Turn-over cuffs to fold over the wellies
- In a lush fjord green with gorgeous dusk walk inspired embroidery
- We highly recommend using the to wash these socks!
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Material: Recycled Polyester Fleece