In our brand new Rainbow Flight design that is inspired by the migrating songbirds of Sweden, this Adventurers Backpack is ideal for storing all your little one's essentials ready for a day of exploring! The main pocket is large enough to fit our matching Pack A Snack Lunch Bag and Crafty Pencil Case plus A4 books and folders, making it the perfect school bag. The adjustable chest strap, shoulder straps and padded back makes it super comfy for your little one to wear throughout the day. The handy internal clip is great for attaching our Pack A Penny Wallet for safe keeping and the two stretchy side pockets fit our Splish Splash Steel Bottles perfectly. The outer fabric is made from post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 7 plastic bottles to make our Adventurers Backpack!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Contrasting Pacific Aqua trims
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Cloud shaped name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Wipe clean fabric for easy peasy cleaning
- 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
- Capacity: 9 litres
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
- This bag is not waterproof
- We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester