Boscastle Board Shorts
Kids will make a splash this summer with our brand NEW Boscastle Board Shorts, perfect for diving into the swimming pool or for hanging ten at the beach! We've added a lightweight mesh lining to make these kids' board shorts super comfy for swimming, surfing or building sandcastles. The fabric is quick-drying, making it ideal when jumping in and out of the water. Featuring our fun and colourful Daffodil Surfs Up all over print that's perfect for matching with our Sun Safe Rash Vest to help protect your kid from the sun this summertime - and don't forget to pop on our coordinating Harbour Swim Hat too.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made these board shorts from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a soft fuzzy peached finish
• In a Daffodil Surfs Up all over print
• Comfy elasticated waistband
• Organic Cotton adjustable drawcord in a contrasting Daffodil Yellow
• Quick drying - ideal for being in and out of the water!
• Chlorine safe - great for the pool, just rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear collection
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash these shorts
• In sizes up to 12 years!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace the use of sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: Recycled Polyester