Pack Up and Go Changing Bag
We've made our brand-new Pack Up and Go Changing Bag with post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, so it's not just helping to make nappy changes a breeze but also protecting the planet we play on. This baby changing backpack is packed full of useful features and comes with a lightweight quilted changing mat that can be folded and popped into the back pocket for easy access. Plus, a zip-fastening wet nappy bag for storage, all in our eye-catching deep sea and khaki Leopard print design. The adjustable shoulder straps ensure a comfortable fit, whilst the carry handles at the top are ideal for when you've only got one hand free and for hanging up. The detachable shoulder strap can clip onto the D-rings on the sides for multi-functional wear. The large main pocket has a wide zip-fastening opening at the top for better visibility and less rummaging when you need it most. We've also included two stretchy side pouches for reusable water bottles, a hidden zipped compartment on the back that's ideal for your phone or purse and a zip-fastening front pocket with an insulating lining to help keep bottles and snacks cool.
- Outer, Changing Mat & Wet Bag: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Main Pocket Inner: Deep Sea Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a bold Leopard print design
- Contrasting Raven Black trims
- Matching quilted changing mat and wet nappy bag included
- Adjustable shoulder straps with metal adjusters
- Top carry handles with popper fastenings
- Metal D-rings on the side for the detachable shoulder stap
- Wide opening for easy access with popper fastenings on the sides
- Insulated front pocket to keep things warm or cool
- Back pocket, great for storing the changing mat
- Secret hidden zip pocket on the back panel
- Wipe clean fabric for easy cleaning
- 30cm x 41cm x 15cm approx.
- From our Frugi Bloom collection
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item
- Love the planet you play on
Material: Recycled Polyester