Kew Gardens Large Muslin Crepe Cloth
Designed exclusively with the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, this brand-new Large Muslin Crepe Cloth features a hand-painted Hot House illustration inspired by the rich botanical heritage of the gardens - can you spot George the Chinese Water Dragon hiding among the leaves? From our limited-edition Frugi x Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew collection, we've crafted this muslin from 100% organic cotton double cloth fabric, making it super-absorbent and gentle against delicate skin.
Product code: ACS309
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton Double Cloth Crepe
- Nature-inspired print by local Kew artist Anni Callaghan
- Machine washable
- 100cm x 100cm approx.
- PLEASE NOTE: Do not leave with baby when they're sleeping
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Find me in the shop at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew in London!