Inspire your kid to get wild about nature with this brand-new, short-sleeved Xavier T-shirt! We've crafted it from the softest organic cotton to make it wonderfully cosy and breathable on their warm-weather adventures. And, to ensure they are comfy all day long, we've included a touch of stretchy elastane to the ribbed neckband and added poppers on the shoulder of sizes up to 4 years for easy-breezy dressing.
Get ready to go on a scavenger hunt, eat a picnic in the wild, discover some wild animal clues, spot a fish and go barefoot with our newest and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and nature's eco-heroes, the beaver, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever. And did you know that the National Trust look after more than 3,750 km of river banks across England, Wales & Northern Ireland? Amazing!
Product code: TTS320
- Main: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock
- Neckband & Cuffs: Made from 95% Organic Cotton Rib & 5% Elastane
- Super-duper soft and gentle against the skin
- Fab embroidery and print design on the front
- Sizes up to 4 years: Popper fastenings on the shoulder
- PLEASE NOTE: The back of this kids' t-shirt is plain
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.