The National Trust Adventurers Backpack
Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the many woodlands in the charity's care, our Adventurer's Backpack is great for preparing your little one for a day of exploring the outdoors! With lots of space for all the essentials, the main pocket is large enough to fit A4 books and folders as well as our coordinating Pack A Snack Lunch Bag and Crafty Pencil Case. Ideal for school, this bag has a padded back, shoulder straps and adjustable chest strap for extra comfort and two stretchy side pockets that fit our Splish Splash Bottles perfectly. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever!
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 7 plastic bottles to make our Adventurers Backpack!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a colourful and fun woodland inspired all over print with contrasting teal and red trims
- Carry handle and cloud name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Wipe clean
- 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
- Capacity: 9 litres
- WARNING: Not suitable for kids under 3 years
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- These bags are not waterproof
- We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester