The National Trust Pack A Picnic Blanket
Perfect for trips to the park and al fresco dining under the stars, our brand NEW Pack A Picnic Blanket is inspired by the '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places. This new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! Made from recycled plastic bottles with a fun Frugi print on the top and a waterproof fabric on the bottom, this outdoor blanket can be rolled up for easy storage and the fab handle at the top makes it simple to take to and from your picnic locations. Every purchase from our supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Top: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Bottom: Made from 100% waterproof Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Gorgeous dusk walk inspired print on the top and a contrasting fjord green bottom and trims
- Hook and loop fastening on the flap
- Wipe clean
- 140cm x 120cm approx.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Material: Recycled Polyester