Little Swim Legionnaires Hat
Now made from recycled plastic bottles! With a fixed foam peak and neck cover, this sun-safe Little Swim Legionnaires Hat from our Swimwear collection is ideal for helping to protect your little one's face and neck this sunny season. Coordinates with our matching Little Sun Safe Suits to create a beach or paddling pool ready outfit that's perfect for summer holidays!
- Made from 85% Recycled Polyester and 15% stretchy Elastane
- This fabric has a UPF 50+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
- In two fun and colourful all over Frugi prints
- Lotus Bloom: Inspired by the national flower of India, the lotus flower
- Aqua Parrots: Inspired by Indian parakeets
- Elasticated back for a great fit
- Flat seams for extra comfort
- This hat will provide protection against solar ultraviolet radiation and conforms to BS 8466 (applies to babies over 6 months only)
- WARNING! Sun exposure causes skin damage. The hat will only provide protection to areas directly covered by the hat and, to a lesser extent, areas shaded from the sun. Shaded areas of the face and neck and other exposed areas of the body should be protected by a high factor sun cream.
- PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
- Coordinates with our Swimwear range
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim hat!
Material: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Elastane