The National Trust Adventurers Backpack
Perfect for preparing your little one for a day of exploring the great outdoors, our Adventurer's Backpack is inspired by the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ activities and celebrates the wildlife that lives along the many miles of coastline in the charity's care! With lots of space for all their essentials, the main pocket is large enough to fit A4 books and folders as well as our coordinating Pack A Snack Lunch Bag and two stretchy side pockets that are great for popping water bottles. Ideal for school, this bag has an adjustable chest strap, shoulder straps and a soft padded back for extra comfort . Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever!
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 7 plastic bottles to make our Adventurers Backpack!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a fun puffin inspired all over print with contrasting bumblebee yellow trims
- Carry handle and cloud name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Wipe clean
- 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
- Capacity: 9 litres
- WARNING: Not suitable for kids under 3 years
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- This bag is not waterproof
- We are unable to gift wrap this item
Material: Recycled Polyester