The National Trust Puddle Buster Coat
Rainy days are no match for our waterproof Puddle Buster Coat! Inspired by the '50 things to do before you're 11 Ã‚Â¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places, this new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! Made with recycled plastic bottles, this coat pairs perfectly with our matching Puddle Buster Wellies and Warm Up Welly Liners to create the perfect set for your little one's adventures. Every purchase from our supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 20 plastic bottles to make our 5-6 years Puddle Buster Coat!
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Waterproof rating of 10,000HH
- Fully welded seams
- Fluorocarbon free
- In a gorgeous dusk walk inspired all over print
- Body and hood lined with a super soft and snuggly Recycled Polyester Fleece in a contrasting fjord green
- Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
- 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
- Zip fastening with chin guard
- Storm placket with double closure to protect against the elements
- Two handy storm flap pockets on the front for storing little treasures
- Elasticated cuffs
- Reflective print details
- Sleeve lining for easy dressing
- Dipped hem at the back to keep bottoms warm and dry
- Handy hanging loop
- We highly recommend using the to wash this coat in!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to gift wrap this item
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Material: Recycled Polyester