The National Trust Snuggle Fleece
Great for helping to keep your little nature-lover warm and cosy on chilly days helping in the garden or at the park with this Snuggle Fleece! Made from super soft GOTS certified organic cotton, this long-sleeved kids' jumper has a fluffy fleece lining for extra toasty warmth. The pocket on the front is ideal for popping cold hands, and the high collar will protect little necks when exploring the great outdoors. Layer over our coordinating Creature Tee or Sid Appliqué T-shirt and Reversible Shorts to create a comfy outfit that is perfect for your little one's springtime adventures!
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
• Outer: Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
• Lining: Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Snuggle Fleece
• In a colourful garden inspired all over print with a soft white lining
• Popper fastenings on the front for easy-breezy dressing
• Turned hem and cuffs
• Handy hanging loop at the back of the neck
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
Material: Outer: Organic Cotton Interlock. Lining: Organic Cotton Fleece