The ideal companion to a day of adventuring, this Explorers Backpack in our Green Woody Hollow print showcases original hand-painted illustrations inspired by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. The large main pocket of this kids' backpack has a two-way zip fastening and lots of space inside to hold A4 books and folders - perfect for back to school. To ensure an extra comfy fit, we've included an adjustable chest strap, adjustable and padded shoulder straps and a padded back. The handy internal clip is ideal for attaching purses or wallets for safekeeping, and the stretchy side pocket is great for water bottles. Discover more in our limited-edition, Frugi x Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew collection.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made the outer fabric and lining of this kids' rucksack from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
Product code: BAS305
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Inner: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Nature-inspired print by local Kew artist Anni Callaghan
- Two zip compartments
- Frugi x Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew silicone zip pulls
- Adjustable chest and shoulder straps
- Padded back
- Popper fastening carry handle and hanging loop
- Cloud shaped name print
- Reflective detailing
- Wipe clean fabric
- 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
- Capacity: 9 litres
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
- Love the planet you play on
- This bag is not waterproof
- We are unable to gift wrap this item
Find me in the shop at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew in London!
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.