Ideal for those unexpected showers, our Pioneer Packaway Jacket is part of our exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Crafted from post-consumer recycled plastic, this coat folds up into its own pocket for you to easily pop into your bag when exploring the great outdoors.
Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
Protecting the planet we play on! We've made the outer fabric of this kids' waterproof coat from post-consumer recycled plastic.
Product code: RCS108
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a super-soft peached finish
- Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the jacket!
- Fully taped seams
- Pack away design
- Waterproof rating: 3000HH
- In a National Trust themed all-over print
- 3-piece, elasticated hood for better visibility
- Zip fastening
- Full-length internal and chin zip guard
- Elasticated cuffs
- Two handy pockets
- Reflective print detailing
- Handy hanging loop
- Label to write your little one's name on
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend when washing this kids' coat
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- Love the planet you play on
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.