Get ready for summer adventures with our Sid Appliqué T-shirt, perfect for mini nature lovers! In a fresh stripe with a fun appliqué design on the front, the organic cotton of this short-sleeved kids' top is super soft and breathable, and the stretchy rib neckband creates a comfy fit when exploring the great outdoors. Plus, we've added handy popper fastenings on the shoulder for fuss-free dressing times.
Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
Product code: TTS170
- Main: Made from 100% Organic Cotton Interlock
- Neckband: Made from 95% Organic Cotton Rib and 5% stretchy Elastane
- Soft and gentle against the skin
- Stripe design
- Appliqué on the front
- Sizes up to 4 years: Popper fastenings on the shoulder for easy dressing
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- GOTS Organic
- Certified by Soil Association Certification
- Licence Number DK22283
- Love the planet you play on
Free delivery over £40
Enjoy free standard delivery when you spend over £40
Excellent Customer Service
Give our friendly customer service team a call on: 0333 400 9771
60 Day Returns
Returns are available within 60 days of receipt for full-price items and 21 days of receipt for sale items.